JXI POOL & SPA HEATER
The Jandy JXi 400,000 BTU heater can work with either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. The primary purpose of this heater is to work as a spa heater. It will heat the spa to 100+ degrees in 30-45 minutes dependent on initial water temperature. It can also be used to heat the entire pool to 80+ degrees. This option is advisable in the Spring and Fall months to extend the swim season.
HEATWAVE SUPERQUIET HEAT PUMP w/ CHILLER
The NEWLY redesigned HeatWave SuperQuiet® SQ120R comes equipped with all standard features. The Patented ThermoLink® Titanium Heat Exchanger at its core makes this unit a power-house that’s built to last. The SQ120R features IceBreaker® technology which allows you to heat and cool your pool. Plus, IceBreaker® units extend the swimming season longer than any other heat pump by continuing to operate in low temperatures.
- Corrosion proof cabinet with AquaTop
- Scroll Compressor – for quiet operation
- Microprocessor Controls
- Off-Set Plumbing
The only heat pump that allows you to maximize the potential savings of a variable speed pump is an AquaCal®, which utilizes our patented ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger technology with its unique flow characteristics.
- Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps.
- Saves money when using a variable speed pump by reducing the RPM needed to achieve the same flow rate.
- Save money in a single speed pump application by reducing the run time needed to achieve the same turnover rate of the pool.
Corrosion Proof Cabinet
- Louvered side panels protect evaporator coil while ensuring efficient air flow
- Rust and fade proof
- Impact resistant
- Built-in drain pan provides condensate management
- Air Flow Vectoring Top protects internal components from weather and debris while ensuring optimal air flow
Microprocessor Controlled with Digital Display
- Flip-out control panel is out of sight, protected against sun and weather
- Lockable panel provides security from others changing the temperature
- Accurate and easy-to-read bright blue display
- On-board self diagnostics
- Microprocessor controlled defrost cycle
ThermoLink® Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Patented counter-flow water management system
- Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps
- Impervious to chemical corrosion
- Durability without sacrificing performance
- Lifetime warranty
IceBreaker® Technology:Heat & Cool Models
- Extends swimming season longer than any other heat pump on the market
- Continue to heat at freezing temperatures to minimize heat loss
- Cool your pool to a refreshing temperature
- Set to heat, cool or autotemp
RIVERMIST ADDED VALUE
For Added Efficiency, with all heat pumps, RiverMist offers an optional 2nd set of return jets in floor of pool. This will allow pool to maintain greater percentage of heat due to less heat-loss as opposed to using standard return jets near top of water surface.