RIVERMIST DESIGNS AND FEATURES
RiverMist Pools is a custom builder of gunite pools. Gunite is a form of dry mix concrete that uses pressure and hoses to pump the dry mix to the desired location. Water is introduced at the nozzle and the mix is sprayed and sticks to the pool walls and floors. Once the gunite is sprayed to the walls and floor of the pool, it can be shaped as needed to create steps, benches, ledges, and other special design features.
Our expertise to you: There are many items that you can change or add over time. The one thing you will NOT change is the size of your pool. When planning your project, make sure you get the right size of pool even if it means presently sacrificing other options that can be added later.
- Focus more on clean lines and perfected finishes.
- Will trend material selections more toward manufactured type products.
- Coping will be precast type products.
- Water features will more likely be sheer descents, rain descents, laminar or deck jets, or vanishing edge, water/fire bowls.
- Lighter Interior Finish.
- More pleasing for the perfectionist personality.
- Considered more luxurious and timeless.
- Ideal for lap pools and business/social entertaining.
FREE FORM POOLS
- Focus on free-flowing design/curves.
- Will trend material selections toward natural stones.
- Coping will be flagstone or similar.
- Water features more likely to be rock water falls.
- Flagstone capped ledges/beach entries compliment natural feel.
- Trend toward darker pool finish - lagoon type water.
- Typically want lush landscaping in close proximity to create natural feel.
- Ideal for more relaxing, family, tropical resort vacation type environment.